Millennium Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Millennium Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
Your First Visit
To make the most of your time with the provider please complete these steps before your appointment:
- provide registration information electronically by clicking the text or email link sent from our office. If you did not receive a link, contact our front desk to provide your mobile number and email address.
- send or drop off your child's immunization records (and medical records if available)
- complete well visit questionnaires (CHADIS). You should receive an email to assist in setting up access and completing assigned screenings. These tools are very helpful to our providers and if not done in advance will take up appointment time.
- review the policies section of our website to confirm that we are a good fit for your family
If you prefer to register via paper, you can download and print forms below. Return completed forms prior to your appointment - contact our front desk for instructions on where to send.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child's first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration questions and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.