Welcome to Millennium Pediatrics!
We are dedicated to the health and care of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
Choosing a doctor is vital to maintaining your child's good health and your family's peace of mind. Our staff is dedicated to providing you and your family with the best care available. Our team:
* Dr. Chad Olsen MD
* Dr. Robin Kalish MD
* Dr. Kathleen Mansour MD
* Dr. Ana Stoica MD
* Terri Hannon APN
* Dawn Mottlow APN
We strive to provide excellent and compassionate pediatric healthcare services. We provide patient focused, family centered care and are affiliated with Edward Hospital in Naperville, IL.
Upon arrival, well visit patients may come inside for check-in. Sick visit patients should remain in the car and call 630-548-1100, option 2. The front staff will check you in and you will be notified when your exam room is available. Notify phone staff immediately if anyone here for a well visit is experiencing sick symptoms.
Virtual telemedicine appointments may be available - contact our office at 630-548-1100, option 2 to find out if this option is appropriate for your current need. If you are scheduled for a telemedicine visit, do not come to the office. You will receive a message telling you how to connect via internet with your provider at the appropriate time.
Health Safety procedures:
- For well visits, you must complete our COVID-19 screening before entering the office. Text "Hi" to 844-981-4032 and follow the prompts. No app needed and no personal info collected - just show the result screen to your nurse when you enter
- Masks are required at all times inside the office
- Well visit patients only may wait inside the building
- To best use your time with the provider, complete questionnaires before your visit using the CHADIS email instructions. Insurance updates, payments and other check-in tasks can also be done in advance via the patient portal, self check-in, or by calling the front desk
- Exam rooms are dedicated to either well or sick visits and are wiped down after every visit
- Staff may be wearing masks, gloves and protective eye wear during visits